Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Panning For Gold.... OR..... Fixing a 6 year olds mistake with a 4-Wheeler








My 6 yr old recieved a four wheeler from his grandma.  It was a great gift and he loves it.  The mistake we made with it was not putting him through a more thourogh training before letting him have a go at it.  This caused my soap making weekend to be a hole digging weekend. 
Christopher ran into the outside faucet with the four wheeler.  It seems that 6 year olds only know how to keep the trottle down and do not understand the concept of braking.  We have now fixed this issue but to the detriment of our faucet and backs.  I have to say Riley did a bulk of the digging and getting down in the mud. 
Good News is the Faucet is fixed, and the 6 yr old now knows how to control his speed and braking.  Hopefully I will soon be able to post on my new soaps I plan on having at the upcoming Dia De Las Muertas show in Bernallio.

3 comments:

ReneeBuchananArt said...

Oh my gosh! You're gonna NEED that soap to wash him up! I bet that scared him to death!

Renee :)

Unknown said...

OMG! great post!

Missy
For all things fashion:
http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

Anne-Marie said...

This is adorable; would love to see an update blog post on how things are going with the fam and with soap. =)