Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spring Soap Bars Cut

Here is the new soap logs have been cut and I am not to disappointed although I had higher hopes for the Easter Lavender Bars. I really thought I would hate the Lemon Verbena but I have grown to like it. The Citrus Rock Garden bars are wonderful. They smell green with a hint of citrus. Very soothing yet eye opening. I am not sure how I am going to like the salt in them yet. A friend of mine purchased some Utah Red Salt and asked me to make him some salt bars. The Salt is supposed to have 50 trace minerals in it so I guess it would be like soaking in a mineral bath just in your shower.






Easter Lavender







Lemon Verbena










Citrus Rock Garden

3 comments:

Enchanted said...

Your soaps are beautiful!

I really like salt bars and I wonder what that kind of salt will add to it. I just use regular table salt or sometimes sea salt.

I clicked on your ads. I hope you do well with them!

Body Natural Soap said...

Thank You. I have used so far Pink Hymilayan Sea salt (My first attempt at salt bars) and now this. Each time it has been with my friend giving be a bunch in trade to make the salt bars for him.

Lomond Soap said...

Well, those didn't disappoint :) Brilliant tops on all of them and pretty colours too.