Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Upcoming Show

So I am getting ready for a small craft fair and have been really busy. So far I have only done two other shows and those were a lot of work. This one is a bit smaller and only one day. It also is closer to home and indoors, so that in itself is nice. I really hope to get a little more local exposure.

I'm sure you all seen on The Soap Bar the wish paper. I put in for my free sample and this thursday I am going to order some I think it is the cutest stuff and will go over real well at family holidays.

I am hoping to make a couple of batches of soap this weekend but we also have the statefair and my little boy and Big Boy (Hubby) are really looking foward to the food and rides so it will be a tough fit to do the fair and the soap. I want to make some more oatmeal and honey soap. That always goes so quickly.

I also plan on trying to get a few more listings up in Etsy and my online store

Visit me and give me suggestions on both please. I am great at desighning soap not so much at web sites.

www.abodynaturalsoap.com
Or at etsy user name BodyNaturalSoap

Both are in early phases of developement

No comments: