Saturday, September 6, 2008

Wine Soap

Ooooh I am really excited I get to experiment with wine today. Now who wouldn't be excited about that.

About a week back I had spoke to one of the owners of Black Mesa Winery about making a soap using one of their signature wines. He found the idea intriguing. We both thought his chocolate wine would be the most interesting. This wines name is Black Beauty and believe me its yummy. It says it all on their web site

" A little chocolate. A little sweetness. A little naughty – could lead to dancing! Black Mesa's best seller.
GOLD Medal winner at 2007 "Wine Tasters Guild International Wine Competition"I will post any results I found including pics in making the soap as soon as possible.

I will now go forth and make soap and if it wasn't so early in the morning I might be tasting my ingredients. Mmmm chocolate wine I already feel like dancing.

No comments: