Saturday, November 29, 2008

Hope Everyone Had a Really Great Thanksgiving

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I had a really nice one with my Little Man, My Sweetie, and my little brother (Although he's not that little). Christmas also came early for most of us too. My brother stayed home with my son while my sweetie and I went black Friday shopping. We got some great deals on camera's. We got home and gave my brother one right away. He really seemed to be happy. Now I wish we had picked up 5 more. They are really great camera's. In fact I was actually about ready to take it back when I seen the great quality pic's it took.

My sweetie decided to take me shopping today again. To my surprise it was to get a new camera. I guess he seen how much I liked the one we bought my brother.

Ohh I love this little camera. So much better than my old one. Right out of the box I took a picture of my soda can and it was so vibrant and clear. The other pics are of the reflections in a puddle of water in a parking lot. It was starting to get dark and that made me even more impressed. I guess 12 MP can do that. At this point I would recommed the kodak Easy Share Camera Z1285 to anyone. I will spend all tomorrow taking pictures of my soap and updating my site.


Another wonderful thing happened I recieved my first Etsy customer. She purchased 4 of my Blue Draccar soaps. THANK YOU whiteweberjm for being my Number one Customer.

No comments: